Medical director, surgery, implantology, prosthetic dentistry. Member of the OSIS-EDI (Polish Association of Dental Implantology – European Association of Dental Implantology). Czytaj więcej
Dentist, orthodontics. A member of Polish Orthodontic Society and Polish Dental Association, as well as a founding member of Young Dentists of Poland. Co-author of scientific papers and articles.
A graduate of Poznan University of Medical Sciences (former Poznan Academy of Medical Sciences). He finished his studies with honours in 2004 receiving the Award of the Rector of Poznan University of Medical Sciences for learning achievements and social work, the Award of the Polish Dental Association (PTS) for outstanding achievements in dentistry and the Award of the Polish Association of Dental Students (PTSS) for his contribution in development and representation of the Association in the international arena.
Since 2004 he has been working as an orthodontic specialist. He participated in numerous training courses and conferences and their number is ever growing.
A resident of Department of Orthodontics, Institute of Dentistry of Medical University of Warsaw.
- 09.2012 – Strategies of clinical procedure in the last stage of orthodontic treatment. Finishing in orthodontic and interdisciplinary treatment
- 05.2012 – Simplified mechanics in treatment of class II malocclusions
- 03.2012 – Various aspects of orthodontic and surgical treatment of class II and III malocclusions
- 03.2012 – The C.A.D. – Coordinated Arch Development
- 09.2011 – Cornerstones of treatment with permanent braces, functional braces, splints and cosmetic orthodontics
- 06.2011 – Self-ligating braces – decisive review
- 06.2011 – Palatal arches and other wide-arch braces
- 05.2011 – Orthodontic treatment with TenBrook T1 self-ligating braces
- 09.2010 – 14th convention of Polish Orthodontic Society
- 10.2009 – Key factors of a success in orthodontics and maxillofacial orthopedics – what to do and how? Orthodontics and periodontics course
- 10.2008 – Orthodontic biomechanics
- 09.2008 – Orthodontic treatment of adult patients with normal and reduced periodontium
- 06.2008 – Orthodontic treatment of adults
- 04.2008 – Permanent orthodontic appliances – introduction
- 10.2006 – Orthodontics and mucosal diseases
Command of English makes it easier to treat foreign language-speaking patients.